I am Blessed. So Are You.Look for the blessings. You'll find them. Spiritual Coach Ryn Gargulinski.
Reiki Master | Spiritual coach | Writer | Artist | Dog Lover
We are all blessed
But if you would have told me that 24+ years ago, I would have snorted and cracked open another beer.
Yep. A toxic mix of depression, negativity and alcoholism took me to the verge of death at age 29. But even though I felt like life was one big long prison sentence, when death actually stared me in the face – I realized I wanted to live.
So I got sober, got spiritual and got entrepreneurial. I first launched a successful writing and art career, as I always knew I wanted to share my writing and art with the world. But then the itch got bigger.
I absolutely love seeing the gleeful glow on people’s faces when I can help them break free of whatever is weighing them down – so they can feel their blessings, too.
Years in Recovery
Things to be Grateful For
Top 4 Things I Can’t Live Without
Once I made up my mind to embrace the Divine, a magical life doth unfold. (Hey! It even rhymes!)
Our thoughts are like giant magnets, attracting more of whatever we’re thinking. Stick with positive thoughts, and you’ll enjoy more positive things.
There’s no such thing as standing still. You’re either growing or you’ll start to wither. And withering makes your skin wrinkle.
My dogs are my children. They teach me so much. Like the joy of living in the moment. The power of naps. And unconditional love.
Spiritual Coach Rynski: Journey to Cape Coral, Florida
Born in Michigan and currently in Cape Coral, Florida, I’ve lived in seven different states over the years. Pretty cool indeed!
- Michigan will always have a delightful place in my heart.
- New York City is where I got sober and went to college. Brooklyn rules.
- New Mexico is where I experienced NYC-to-small-town culture shock and owned five pet goats. Tucumcari rocks.
- California is where I lived in the redwood forest and learned I couldn’t live in the rain. Ever heard of Gasquet?
- Oregon is where I ended up in a haunted Brookings farmhouse, met my soul mate dog Sawyer, and really learned I couldn’t live in the rain.
- Tucson, Arizona, is where I moved to escape the rain. Here I had a huge spiritual growth spurt and fell in love with the desert. But I eventually needed my water back.
- Florida had always called to me in the background. I tapped into Spirit to manifest our Cape Coral house in 10 days. Found my forever home.
States I've Lived In
Visits to the Beach
The Rynski Healing Team
Team Motto: When all else fails, take a nap.
Ryn Gargulinski [Rynski]
Writer | Artist | Spiritual Coach | Consultant | Reiki Master | Dog Lover
Reggie Gargulinski [Tuca]
Lover | Jumper
Elmo Gargulinski [Alamo]
Eater | Napper
Blood, sweat + Fun
Or you might know them as credentials.